The latest Parish Council meeting agenda is available to download below. Meetings are normally held on the 2nd Monday of each month but please check when the next meeting is via the meeting dates link.
The 7th June 2021 will be the first post-pandemic face-to-face meeting, held in the Village Shed on the playing field, Squires Lane, Kings Clipstone. Please note the guidelines below. Please also be aware that there will be no on-site toilet facility for this meeting. This will be an extraordinary meeting as some usual items have been removed from the agenda, to make for a short meeting given the pandemic is not completely over.
Covid Safe Meeting Guidelines
- Any members of the public are encouraged to submit any questions or written representations before the meeting, rather than attend, if possible, due to distancing requirements
- The shed cannot accommodate more than 4 members of the public in order to maintain social distancing, and if numbers exceed this, you may be asked to stand outside (doors will be open)
- All attendees to maintain 2m social distancing
- Please sanitise your hands on entrance to the shed
- Masks or a visor must be worn at all times unless medically exempt